Sunday, January 31, 2010


Guess who's back everyone? :P
I'm pretty sure you noe who it is xD
Anyway,I noe you guys will ask me 'how's makah?'
And I'll just say 'It's fine'
Cos all I did is pray all day and I shopped a little at night.
That's all I did.
For the whole two weeks.
I was so home sick
Missed everyone
Even my cats xD
Oh and the worst part is BLG came and I missed it 
AGAIN! -.-'
Tragic..
And let me tell you a short story
Wen I was in Jedah airport abt to go home,
There's is immigration thingy thing okay?
And they ad to see my passport and check and stuff..
Anyway,I pass port pic is a pic of me wearing a 'tudung' 
And I was wearing a long-sleeved shirt with a hoodie
Cos I didnt wanna wear the tudung I just wore the hoodie.
And the dude looked at and he said 
"From Malaysia?"
And I was like yes.
And this other guy came and the previous dude showed him
my passport pic and he said the same thing 
"From Malaysia?"
And said yes?
And he was like 
"Boy?"
Then I was like wtf?
I said 
"Imma gurl? -.-"
And my bro laughed at me -.-
Essssh!
Watever..
First time in my entire life being mistaken for a dude :P
That's all
The rest is boring
Oh and check out this pic of me and my bro camwhoring in Makkah xD
He wear my tudung and I wear his songkok xD
Nice rite??
I honestly wanted to smile properly but i saw my brother was giving tht gay look,
So I did the same thing xD
ehehehehe :P
Which one do you think is gayer?
(Say my bro)
Oh and I'm not coming on Monday..
Need to unpack
And plus,Mondays alway suck so :P

Who are they?

Btw,I forgot to ask..

Who went for Boys Like Girls? :D

Tell me all the details yeah? 


I ♥ Boys Like Girls



No comments:

Post a Comment