Saturday, May 30, 2009

Boredom Killed A Donkey...? ;P

Sooo bored....for the first time in my blog..I'm sooo bored...
Nothing to talk abt...and there are still a few,actually,a lot more days...till school
Now I know how Ashley felt when she is bored. I KNOW HOW YOU FEEL ASH!!!hehehe ;)
Ohhh wait,I know what to talk abt.I forgot to upload a video on Teachers' Day..
Its soooo cool! The video is the ''Band'' performance by my bro and Rohan.
You can see they did the flip thing like I mentioned in my previous blog..
And you can also see Rikesh playing the guitar signed by Slash..AWESOME!
AWW MAN! I should've taken a few more pics on Teachers' Day..
Anyway,enjoy the video..Don't forget to pause my music player on the right before
you click play to see the video..
The video is kindda loud and a bit noisy...
Here it is...

No comments:

Post a Comment