Thursday, May 28, 2009

Teachers' Day!

Teachers' Day was AWESOME!I had so much fun!
Omg, I cannot tell you how much fun I had!
The performances was AWESOME! 1 Gamma was the opening act...and then 1 alpha..those dudes in 1 Gamma performed Love Bug by The JoBros...and it was good but one of them kept on playing the wrong notes espeacially the solo part...
I think you guys know who it is...but the singing and the guitar playing was better..
Unfortunately, I didnt get any pics of the performance cos I had to go bck stage cos my performance was next..I think we did great for our performance. It was soooo perky!
We did Hoedown Throwdown by Miley Cyrus...U guys should definitely watch the movie maaaannnn! And then there were band performance and the so called 'Best Band Performance' was performed by Rohan and his band....
I have the pictures of the performance.And the second best was performed by my bro, Rohan and thier ''Band''! They performed the song Pressure and it was sooooo cool!
They did the flip thing like how Jeremy would do to Josh and they did it sooo well..Akmal was Jeremy and my bro was Josh...He landed on his feet and every one was cheering for them like mad!
And then there was some other performances but they were kinda ok...ohhhh and have two other lame...well not lame but ok ok only..
oh and btw,Ashley and the 1 Gamma was suppose to say...actually,SCREAM 'Throwdown'...but I only heard Ashley and Andre =/ Here are two pics I took on Teachers' Day...


Look at Lakshmi.....lol =D

Hahaha...look at Andre's rockstar smile! LOL! And Ashley's guitar playing face.. =D










1 comment:

  1. Hi azuuuu!!! LOL! I look like a freak! Well,I am a freak so sue me!! =)
    anyways, AWESOME BLOGG DUDE!
    ROCK ON<3
    ps:can you freaking follow me..i have a blog too u noe!! thx..
    love,laksh
    :)

    ReplyDelete