Saturday, June 6, 2009

17 again....

Today was...ok...I guess...(I don't know why I put tht paramore pic hehe)
I watched 17 again with my sis,Amanda and Andre and his friends.
It was awesome..btw,Mr.Henry came also...he hasn't changed a bit..
Still the same old Mr.Henry we know..
The movie was awesome! But Un fortunately,I didn't take any photos today...
So,my sister and I went to pyramid with Amanda and we went to collect the tickets first..
Then we ate at A&W (YUMMY!) and then we waited at Starbucks..
And then Jared was the first one to arrive...and then Mr.Henry came.
Then we waited and waited and waited....then Andre and Zhong came..
So we went up and bought popcorn and stuff..(Amanda and I bought the Hannah Montana set)
LOL! It's really nice you know....FANCY! hehehe
Then we went in and watched a movie...IT WAS AWESOME! Zac Efron looks sooo hot in
the movie...hehehe...but Martin Johnson's hotter!!!!!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment