Monday, June 8, 2009

.Birdies. :)

HELLO!! Ok,so today I went jogging...thats right people..I WENT JOGGING! XD
Anyway,my dad stopped at the petrol station and in my head I was like..
''Why is he going to the petrol station?? 0.0''
And then,when he came back,he was holding a plastic bag
with a loaf of bread in it....and I was like ''WEIRD...''
So,then we went to USJ something and went for a jog...
I thought he bought the bread because he would be hungry after the jog..
But actually,he bought the bread because he wanted to feed the birdies...hahahaha...LOL
I saw other families feeding the birdies too...see.see.see. I took some pics of it too...hehehe



Look at that...I am actually feeding the birdies...

Honestly,I wore tht jacket to attract the birds...hehehe :)

1 comment:

  1. Azu...azu...damn smart...Anyways, I'm sure the birdies were attracted to you..your nickname IS Gorgeous...=D

    ReplyDelete