Thursday, December 17, 2009


Got this tag from Melissa. You guys remember Melissa from Standard 3 rite? :)
Ya huh! her xD
I was freaking bored.
Enjoy ;)


Part 1: On the Outside.

Name: Siti Nur Azureen (JOHNSON :D)
Eye Colour: Dark Brown
Hair Colour: Dark Brown
Righty of Lefty: Lefty

Part 2: On the Inside.

Date of Birth: 27th April 1996
Current Status: Loving Boys Like Girls :D
Your Heritage: Malay
Your Fear: Heights
Your Weakness: When someone uses anything that has to do with Boys Like Girls against me -.-' I totally hate that!

Part 3: Yesterday, Today and Tomorrow.

Your thoughts first waking up: "Lakshmi still hasn't given me back my donkeys.." xD just kidding.
Your bedtime: I don't give a shit :)
Your most missed memories: The times when I wasn't being a goody-two-shoes,know-it-all,lameass prefect. == 

Part 4: Your Pick

Pepsi or Coke: Coke
McD or Burger King: McD
Single or Group Dates: Group
Adidas or Nike: Nike baybay! Martin Johnson love Nike :D
Lipton Tea or Nestea: I don't drink tea but if I had to pick, I'd say Lipton Tea? xD
Chocolate or Vanilla: Chocolate
Capucinno or Coffee: Neither

Part 5: Do you..

Smoke: EWW! Hell No!
Curse: hehehe :D

Part 6: In the Past Month.

Drank alcohols: No? -.-'
To the mall: Of course :P
Been on stage: No
Eaten sushi: Yes but I didn't really like it :S
Dyed your hair: Nope. All natural ;D

Part 7: Have you ever?

Played a stripping game: wtf? fcuk no! -.-'
Changed who you were to fit in: No but I did change. Not because I wanted to fit in though. :)

Part 8: Age.

You're hoping to get married: Definitely not 24 'cause Martin is still not married so.. :P

Part 9: In a GuyGirl

Best Eye Colour: Brown
Hair Colour: Brown
Long hair or Short Hair: Like Martin's hair :D ohhh yeahh! Talk about hottayyy :D

Part 10: What were you doing?

1 minute ago: Viewing other blogs
An hour ago: Having my guitar class (I learnt Love Drunk! :D)
1 month ago: Idk :S
1 year ago: Sitting for UPSR -.-'

Part 11: Finish the Sentences.

JUST DO IT . Don't give up. GET UP AND GO! Take a chance and be strong. Or you could spend your whole life holding on :D BLG BAYBAY!

Part 12: Tag 10 People

- Ashlee
- Lakshmi
- Ellie
- Annycia
- Liyana
- Andre
- Hazel
- Wern Xin
- Sarah
- Jane

Anyone can tag this honestly :P

Part 13: List out 5 presents you wish.

Any Boys Like Girls merchandise but I really want the Boys Like Girls DVD : Read Between The Lines :)


IBoys Like Girls



No comments:

Post a Comment