Tuesday, December 8, 2009



tuesday, december 8, 2009

Watched New Moon yesterday wif my momma.
My original momma
Not my nerdstar momma :)
Who ground me for talk abt her bootay xP
SHHH!
Anyway,my bro bought Macbeth shoes.
Not just any shoes ppl!
MACBETH shoes.
If you dont know wat are Macbeth shoes.
Put your head in your bootay.
Seriously.
I like Macbeth now instead of Converse.
But Converse are still cool :)
Anyway,you wanna noe who wears Macbeth shoes?
The drummer from Green Day.
Pat Duffy the skateboarder
And the one and only Martin Johnson from Boys Like Girls :D
Now you guys noe why I like them xD
Anyway,my bro bought the same ones tht martin uses only instead of the white linings that Martin has,
My bro bought the red linings :D
Ohh yeahhh!
Good choice huh? :)
Now I'm so jealous :P
Whatever...
See 
--------->

See the shoes in this picture. :)
MACBETH BAYBAY! 
 

IBoys Like Girls


No comments:

Post a Comment