Saturday, March 27, 2010


Earth Hour :)



It is exactly 9.26 now and I am blogging xD
So much for saving the environment Azu :P
Anyway, lemme tell you guys a very stupid story tht happened to me xD
Not so long ago, in a land not so far away, xD
LOL!
Kidding.
Just now, I was happily sleeping around 8.28 and dreaming about my thunder, Martin,
And suddenly the lights went off :S
And I screamed "DAADDDDAAAAAYYYY! D:"
He came in and he was like "Earth Hour la :P"
And I was like "Seriously? -.- Aduhaaaii"
And he was giving me the 'look'
And I was like "Sorry I can't see your 'look' now. EARTH HOUR!"
And then my sister came.
And I flashed my handphone but I couldn't really see properly...
She said something which scared me :S
What? I get scared easily in the dark okaayy? :P
Anyway, I told her she looked like a zombie person like in those zombie-diseased movie xD
Eheheheh :P
And she pulak gave me the 'look'
And I was like "Sorry can't SEEE!"
How many times can a person give the 'look' to another person in a day man? -.-
Lol :P
Anyway, The End :)
Hope you guys like the story xD
I know Martin does
Anyway, hope you guys took part in the Earth Hour thing like I did :)
Save the environment, Save the world xD
Pffftttt. I'm lame :)
Seeeee, Martin also said "Even one person can make a difference"
Look at the pic xP
AHAHA!
Anyway, that is all
Peace Out


Boys Like Girls love the environment and you should too ;)






I Boys Like Girls



No comments:

Post a Comment