Saturday, March 27, 2010


saturday, march 27, 2010

Sports Day ' 10

I know you guys are probably wondering why did I put this picture..
Well, it was the closes picture I had of Boys Like Girls that has something to do
with sports okaayy? :P
Anyway, I think this today's sports day is the best compared to the previous sports day and all..
Even if Red House didn't win anything but i was still nice :)
We still got semangat! xD
YEAHH!
Cheerleading was ass-kicking but I thought we were gonna win but I guess I was wrong :(
That really bumped me out..
I was a little bit emo but after a few minutes of thinking about Martin,
I was fine :)
See, Martin always saves the day ;D
For me at least.
He's MY thunder ;)
The cheerleading outfit was quite nice :)
I imagined it differently but when I saw it, I was in shock :)
Anyway, Ashlee is the sports woman ;) No surprise there.
She's HOT!
Anyway, GO RED HOUSE!
WE'RE HAWT!
Lol. Perasan :P
Gosh, I can't feel my back and my tighs.. :S
Haha. Random. xD


Congratulations Ashlee baybay for being the sports woman this year
Martin loves you too ;)



I Boys Like Girls






No comments:

Post a Comment