Saturday, July 25, 2009

Bella's Lullaby :)

Guess wat everyone?
I've learned how to play bella's lullaby on the piano :D
Its not tht hard you noe...
I actually thought tht it was super freaking hard..like grade 8 hard...
But its not..XD
Anyway,wanna noe were i got the notes?
Ok,I'll tel you the story..
Once upon a time....XD
I was bored (no surprise there.XP)
So i went to youtube and watched blg videos..:D
Then I wanted to see some hey monday videos..
So,I typed hey monday and watched some live videos..
And when I watched the live video of 'Homecoming (acoustic)' I saw tht te notes they play on the guitar was kinda easy..
kinda..
Anyway,so I looked closely and see the notes..
Then I went downstairs and tried to play :D
But i screwed up..obviously..
So I went back up and typed 'how to play....'
Then i saw the options they gave...
One of it was 'how to play bella's lullaby'
So i clicked it and learned how to play..
THE END!
XD
Comment pls..
:)

p.s. I am not bragging abt this ppl..XD I am bLOgging abt this..:D

No comments:

Post a Comment