Monday, July 27, 2009

Boys Like Girls' coming to MALAYSIA BABAYYY!!!

WOOOT! BLG is finally coming to Malaysia!
At least...thts wat I've heard today..
If it's not true...I'll commit suicide...lol jst kidding. XP
Anyway,WOO HOO MAN!
Blg is finally coming to MALAYSIA!
ALRITE!
Im so happy!!
Even happier than the day I got my guitar!
hehehe. :D
Anyway,you noe like wen some bands come to malaysia the radio stations will be making this competition..like if we win we can can meet them and all tht...?
Ok,I WANT TO COMPETE IN THT! AND WIN! OF COURSE!
OMFG MAN!
I cant believe tht they are actually coming..
But if their not..... NO! THEY WILL! I have to think possitive!
:)
Anyway,I wanna go! I wanna go! I wanna go!!!
ergh!
I wanna GOOOO!
But I dont think I shud get my hopes up for this..
Maybe they wont be coming..
MAYBE!
But still..
I am SOO HAPPY!
WOOT!
:D

No comments:

Post a Comment