Saturday, August 1, 2009

Exam...yay...NOT!

ERGH! dammit!
Exam!
SHIT!
SCREW THE EXAM LAR!
Damn stressful.
Shit..need to study..
Great...
Anyway,thoday I went to amanda's hse and it was awesome!
Let me tell you the story...
I went to her house to teach her Integers..
And than we started talking abt prank calling our teacher..
Guess wat?
WE DID! XD
We prank called Cikgu Hadif..
LOL!
Anyway,it didnt work... =.=
He knew it was me...
At first his switched off his phone..
The second time,he picked up..
hehehe
Amanda told me to say '' Assalamualaikum,ini Azura dari Hitz.fm, dan encik telah memenangi sebuah beg goodie transformers...XD'' ( we didnt noe wat a goodie bag was in bm ok?)
Anyway,he figured it out when I said tht I was from Hitz.fm...
He cud tell tht it was my voice..
LOL
We even video taped it..
hehehehe
But I dont have it..
I will ask amanda to send it to me soon...then I'll post it..
:)
hehehehe

No comments:

Post a Comment