Thursday, August 13, 2009

Food Drunk? xD

Today was ok...
This is made by Laksh and Eva.
They are so addicted to Love Drunk now!
WOOT!
YEAH!!
xD
Anyway,they made this up..



[Original Song <3]

I used to be Love Drunk,
But now I'm hung over,
I'll love you forever,

Forever is over!
We used to kiss all night,
Now, it's just a bar fight,
So, don't call me crying,
Say hello and goodbye!
:D


[The Song They Made Up xD]

I used to be Food Drunk,
But now I'm full over,
I'll hate you forever,
Forever Is over!
We used to eat all night,
Now,it's just a food fight,
So,don't call me crazy,
Say hello and goodbye!
xD



Honestly,I think the second sentence of thier song didn't make sense
at all...
LOOL!
They were so hungry...and so addicted to Love Drunk,
they came up with this LOOL song.. xD
Kids...
LOL!
Btw, it's not lame..
;)
hehehe
Comment abt it..
Say what's your opinion of ' Food Drunk'
Did you like the original song better.
My answer is yes..
I do like the original song better.
xD
Lol,dont take it personally laksh and eva.
I was jst kidding but I do like the original song better.
hehehehe


LOVE DRUNK!! WOOT! xD






No comments:

Post a Comment