Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Truth or Dare? :)

Today was....shitty.. (no surprise there.)
Anyway,today Lee Wei,Amanda and I played truth or dare k?
Before tht,I will only talk abt the dares...cos the truth is kinda personal for lee wei..
Later he'll cry...
LOL! xD
Kidding. :)
Dont take it personally dude.
Anyway,so I got to spin the thingy first k?
And the arrow pointed at me...
So I chose dare.
Amanda dared me to....
Go up to my teacher (Mr.Kenny) and say
"You FLASHED your underwear and it's not nice."
I was like omg.
What if the teacher scolds me or flunk me for the exam..
But eventually,I said it anyway so..
Then,I had to spin the thingy again and the arrow pointed at amanda.hehehehehe :)
So,I dared her to go up to those dudes ( Dominick and his 'gang') and say
"FCUK YOU ALL!"
She went up to them and she said
"Eh guys,FCUK YOU ALL! XD"
Lee Wei and I were laughing our asses off!
So,amanda spinned the thingy and it pointed at Lee Wei.
You would never believe what we dared him mann!
We had nothing in mind...
Then,Lakshmi came :)
Rite after tht,amanda said
" I DARE YOU TO TOUCH YOURSELF!"
Lakshmi and I laughed
And I continued by saying
"first,you have to touch your shoulders and your hips and your butt!"
I noe...it's sick....but tht's wat makes the game fun rite? of course! :)
And Lakshmi said
" After tht,put your leg on the chair and touch it xD''
ewwwyyyy!
And all of us said
" STAND UP and do!"
So he stood up and jst touched his shoulders...
He was shy... -.-
Lee Wei...Lee Wei..
And then,Lee wei spinned the thingy and the arrow pointed at Laksh.
Amanda dared her to go up to the teacher and say
" 'cher,you need to lose weight."
Lakshmi's reaction ----> O______O
And she did say it to the teacher...
Luckily,the teacher knew tht we were playing Truth or Dare..
If he didnt,lakshmi will go boom boom!
Literally!
Comment pls.
:)


THE END!

No comments:

Post a Comment