Saturday, August 15, 2009

I ♥ BLG LIKE HELL!!!! WOOOOO HOO! xD

OMFG.OMFG.OMFG.OMFG.OMFG.OMFG.OMFG.OMFG.
OHHH EMMM EFFFF GEEE!
The concert was soooooooooo AWESOME!!!
I noe I didnt go but this is wat happend...
I was chilling and waiting at home and then I got a call frm ma bro.
Then,wen I answered...AAAAHHH!
I HEARD MARTIN JOHNSON SINGING THUNDER!!!!
This was wat I said " AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!"
"HOLY FCUK!!!!! OMFGGGGGG!!!!"
Luckily,my bro didnt hear tht. xD
But it was the ending adi..
I only heard MJ singing " and bring on the thunder..."
Then,I heard a lot of people screaming their asses off!
It was sooooo noisy mannn!
Then,my bro said " AKAK! YOU HEARD? AWESOME RITE?!"
I was like "HELL YEAH!"
He told me to keep listening..and i did..
After tht,I heard MJ saying "Ok,this next song,I want you guys to jump up and down.."
Something like tht...
I couldnt hear cos everyone was screaming..
Then,he started playing The Great Escape.
My bro said MJ was climbing on a pole or something and then he sang.
AWESOME!
I was screaming in my room all by myself. xD
I was there hearing the whole song.
But I couldnt reli hear the tune cos my bro was singing along.
xD
I was like "HOLY SHIT! HOLY SHIT!"
Then wen the song ended the crowd was screaming even louder!
I cudnt hear wt my bro was trying to say.
He said MJ wen down the stage..and was in the crowd!!! or something like tht..
My bro said "OH MY GOD! HE'S IN THE CROWD!"
Then,I was like "GO CLOSER! NEARER! GO GO GO!"
He said he cudnt cos he was sooooooo far away.. -.-
And he said be4 tht..MJ threw a t-shirt and he's guitar pick..
And the drummer,John Keefe,threw his drum sticks!!
COOLL!!!!!
And asked whether he caught any..but NOOOO! xD
He was at the back..
Then,my bro said he'll call me back.
Right after tht,Jared smsed me.
He was like " Azu.OMG BLG WAS FCUKING AWESOME WOOH!"
I quickly called him.
Luckily,the crowd calmed down adi..so i cud hear him.
I was like "how was it?!"
He was like " AWESOME!!!"
He said he was quite close to the stage but he didnt catch anything..
Damn lar..xD
He told me tht BLG performed LOVE DRUNK,hero/heroine,thunder and the great escape.
OMFG!
My heart was beating like shitt!!
AWESOME!!
I shud've been there..
HOLY CRAP MAN!
20-30 mins later,my bro called again..
I cud hear The All-American Rejects singing Dirty Little Secrets.
But I wasnt reli into it..cos i cared more abt BLG coming out again.
But they didnt..pfft. xD
But still Taar was cool. :)
I cud hear everyone singing including my bro..hehehe xD
Then,I was like "If BLG comes out again,CALL ME! :D"
OMFG....
HOW AWESOME WAS THT?!
Talk abt a one in a life time chance to meet BLG!
But its ok..
I rather not go and stay healthy,then go and get a disease jst to see MY ULTIMATE FAVOURTITE BAND!
SHIT MAN!
Y lar???
Y swine flu has to come this year???
Out of all years!
SHIT!
ERGHH!!
OMG!
thts it evryone.
comment pls.

:)


I Boys Like Girls.

No comments:

Post a Comment