Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Weirdo... XD

Today was kinda ok....
Ok so let me tel you a very funny and totally silly incident tht happened today.
Today I have PJK aite?
Then when Lakshmi and I were walking to the field with my Geo teacher Cikgu Hadif...
Obviously,we chatted and then this dude (my classmate...you dont need to noe his name XP),
Ok so this dude came towards the teacher and this happened..


[Scene 1,Take 1and ACCCTTIIOOONNN!!! WOOTT!! XD]

The dude : HI TEACHER!! :D

Teacher : .....

He came closer...

The dude : HI! :)

Teacher : ......Dont touch me.....

The dude came even closer and wanted to hug him I think...

Teacher : Dont touch me pls.... :(

Laksh/Azu : AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
WTF???!!! LOOOOLLL!!!
AHAHAHAHAHA!

The dude : O.O?

And the teacher was grossed out...because of tht dude...XD


hehehehehe
btw,if you guys wanna noe hu he is...
well, his a new student so i dont think you'll noe him..
he is such a weirdo mannn!
he disturbs the teacher like everyday...
unfortunately,for the teacher he has to send the dude home everyday..
XD
COMMENT abt it pls.
:)

The End <3

No comments:

Post a Comment