Saturday, February 20, 2010

saturday, february 20, 2010



Isn't he just gorgeous? :D Seriously man! This pic is HAWT! Someone call the firemen 'cause I'm burnin' up for Martin Johnson baybay :D OK I found out that my darling Martin got beaten up by some punks with no lives in Scotland -.- Fuck you guys man! What? Your lives are so pathetic you had to beat up someone who is successful and awesome as Martin Johnson? Huh! That just goes to show how fucking lame,pathetic and stupid you bastards are! Fuck you! Get a fucking life -.- Seriously man. Btw,today like arnd 10 am, my mother tried to wake me up. xD She was like "Akak,wake up! Its morning!" And I was like "Yeah,yes,okay" What? I slept arnd two okay because I had to teman my dad go eat arnd one and he slept at three after that :P Anyway,right after that my cousin,Liyana, textd me and she was like "Martin's injured, c twitter" And I immediately woke up xD Wow. When my mom tried to wake m up she failed. All I need is a text message saying Martin is hurt and wallahh :) LOL xD





I ♥ Boys Like Girls


No comments:

Post a Comment