Saturday, February 13, 2010


Laksh,yes,I know you can't live without me and I know maybe two is better than one.
I know we have so much time to think about the rest of our lives and you've already got me coming undone.
And I'm thinking two is better than one ;)
Sweat la us. xD Lol. You said that on friday and I was like wtf? :P
Funny gurl! :P Today's Va;entines day everyone ;)
Happy Valentines Day :) You know people usually watch romantic shows on Vday but not me.
I watch scary shows :) But it has someting to do with Vday so it still counts right? :P
Whatever. There's no rule saying I can't watch it so :P
Anyway,I watched My Bloody Valentine. Honestly I bought it 'cause I saw one of the actors was the dude from Supernatural. Jensen Ackles (Dean Winchester) Or as Kenji like to call him "The dude with the hot voice" :P
LOL xD I find both the brothers hot. Anyway,just wanted to wish you love birds out there a big happy Vday ;)

p.s. This is and they are NOT gay! It's just a joke.
Don't take it so seriously.
Like "OMG! Why did she post this?"
Sweat -.-'
I still love them though.


IBoys Like Girls


No comments:

Post a Comment