Sunday, February 14, 2010


Saturday was so fun! :D
I hanged with 'Knock Knock' xD
Lol xD
It's a band btw.
Band members are Amir,Aiman and Akil xD
Watched them perform somewhere near pyramid.
They cracked jokes like a lot
I laughed so hard my tummy hurt like hell xD
Funny people.
Here's the funny part.
I wanted to buy water k?
And when I was abt to pay the dude was like 
"Adik, dengan band ke?"
And I was like "Yeah I guess.."
And he was like "Okay,ada discount"
LOL xD
And then he ask whats my name and I told him and see see he printed my name on the receipt xD
I still have it thought.
I mean coud you just go to a restaurant and find your name printed on a receipt? :P
I don't think so..
OS mught as well keep it :)
Then we lepak at Akil's house so funa dn the guys played pool :P
I wud play but I don't wanna beat them xD
PFFTT! XD
What bullcrap :P
Anyway here are some pics :)




I Boys Like Girls



No comments:

Post a Comment