Friday, September 18, 2009

Before I run far away,I need to take a HOLIDAY! <3

And so do you ;)
Actually,I wanted to write this as my title "Selamat Hari Raya"
But I thought it was lame so i wrote tht...
Cooler rite?
Of course..
Its BLG everyone..
DUHH!
xD
sry im being hyper..
Anyhoo,Taar is coming :D
Im sure most of you are so excited :)
So am I but wen Blg is here,I'll be even MORE EXCITED!
muahahahahhaa
So beware...
xD
I CANT WAIT FOR BLG!
AGAIN..
Btw,kanye west is such a dooche..
If I spelled tht wrongly,ma bad :S
.......
Oh yeah..
As I was saying..
HE IS SUCH A DOOCHE!
Can you believe wat he did to Taylor?
Poor taylor :(
Stupid arrogant bastard..
Jackass..==
ANNNDDD
Martin stood up for taylor..
Go see his twitter :)
If you dont noe wat is his twitter then stand up and say " I kissed my ass and I liked it "
:P
Kidding..
But seriously..
If you dont noe..
tsk tsk tsk ==
:P
(
www.martinsays.com/twitter)
There..
Ok so anyway,IM GETTING LOVE DRUNK TOMORO! :D
CANT WAIT :)
I HEART BLG! <3
And they heart me back! xD

No comments:

Post a Comment