Friday, September 25, 2009

Sry people..
I dont noe wat to put as the title. xD
Anyway,yesterday was awesome but exhausting :P
Laksh,Anny and I watched g-force
CUTEST SHOW EVER! :D


And then,we went to a few stores and grab a few clothes and took a few pics. xP
If you've been to anny's blog,you might have seen the pics.
I gonna post the same pics xP
Cos those are the only pics I have :)
Anyway,here they are..



LOL! xD

:P




I honestly think tht annycia looks so awesome in this blue dress.Dont you think so?(I helped her pick the dress out xD)


Sry..Im camera shy xP hehehe


Lakshmee :)


Im not the only one who's camera shy xP but it's still awesome :)


WOOT! xD


I you cant see it properly..this is wat it says..
"Your lips look lonely,would they like to meet mine :)"


Im sure you guys can read this rite? :P


"This happens to be your lucky day because I happen to be single xD"


This is Lakshmi.. :P


Annycia :)



Nerdstar again :D



Thts why we put it on the floor xD


I was laughing so hard becos of the way lakshmi was looking at the gummy :P

YUMMY GUMMY! :D


Cute rite? :D hehehe.ps lakshmi didnt realise wen i was taking it.. xD

THE END! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment