Sunday, September 13, 2009

Nerdstar In Da Rockstar's house :) Part 2

HELLO EVRYONE! :D
This is Nerdstar in the Rockstar's house PART 2!
If you havent seen part one..
Go to laksh's blog :)
Anyway,now lakshmi's beside me.. :)

Laksh : sup ?

Azu : ==.. WE ARE WATCHING JONAS!lame show xD

Laksh : DEI!!! ITS AWESOME LA MACHA!!! hmmppphhhh!!! you think you hero ah? i dont friend you!!

Azu: what?! but I thought we had something special?! I CANT BELIEVE YOU!

Laksh : ERGH! you're so sensitive! I've always hated tht abt you! :P

Azu : :'( HOW CUD YOU?!

Laksh : PLUS, Im seeing somebody else now.

Azu : YOU CHEATED ON ME?!!!

Laksh : yes and im sorry but she's better than you'll ever be!

(chill ppl, me and laksh are not gay ok? its jst acting!)

continuing..

Azu : WHO THE FCUK IS SHE?

Laksh : umm..would it be okayy if i not tell you tht? hehe 0.0

Azu : FINEE! but this is beyond evil Lakshmi Mohana Krishnan!! I'm dating someone else too btw. :)

Laksh : WAT? WHO IS SHE?!

Azu : ohhhhhhh,so now you care??? huh?! and it's a HE!

Laksh : lemme guess...martin johnson? aww, mann..azu! i cant believe you! he's just using you!

Azu : NO HE IS NOT! IS is awesome,nice and caring! UNLIKE YOU! and not to mention he's totally HOT! OHHH YEAHH!

Laksh : well, watever!!! I DON'T EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER WANT TO TALK TO YOU AGAIN! HMPH!

Azu : FINE! im better off without you! so wanna grab a hotdog?

Laksh : yea sure. :) y not?

THE END! <3

I LOVE BOYS LIKE GIRLS! <3

More than laksh..

Laksh : =.='

No comments:

Post a Comment