Thursday, September 10, 2009

The usual...

Its been a long time since I've blog mann...xD
I bet the standard sixes must be sooooo freaking happy cos UPSR is OVER! :D
Lol xD
ahahahahaha.
Anyway,Lakshmi is awesome.
Sry i was being hyper.
But she is btw.
Ohhhh,im sure some of you guys already noe this but im still gonna say it anyway..
There are new blg songs..
WOOT!
I noe you noe tht already rite?
Of course.. :)
Anyway,Love Drunk album is out in US baybay!
WOOHOO!
Now,its jst a matter of time wen the album is seling in malaysia. :D
I'll definitely be the first one to buy it xD
Kidding...
Maybe i won be the first but im definitely gonna buy it. xD
Anyway,I am so addicted to blg...no surprise there xD
And the bestest best best best thing is tht they're coming back to malaysia!
This october :D
hehehehe.
You noe,wen they came to malaysia before this,they were the last band to leave malaysia. :)
They must reli love it here :D
GUD!
:)

I HEART BOYS LIKE GIRLS! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment