Saturday, November 7, 2009

Friday was so fun! :D
Ashlee,Amanda and I went to the poster printing shop and we spent like abt two hours there :P
We printed a bunch of posters.
I printed BLG of course :P
Ash printed paramore and amanda printed twilight.
OF COURSE! :P
Anyway,the dude who was working there was quite cool :)
Wen he saw me uploading my blg pics he was like
"Boys Like Girls? Why not All-American Rejects?"
And we were like "You noe them?"
And he said "OF COURSE! :) I got the chance to hang wif them the whole day wen they were here"
And then he showed us his blog and we saw a lot of close up pics of AAR and it was soooo awesome!
He took pics of them on stage and off stage :P
COOL! :D
I forgot the link xD
Then,ash went to my blog and she spammed it xP
You can see my cbox xD
Ash Ash :)
And we ask wat his name was and he said he cant tel :P
Then,his boss was like "William,go and refill the papers"
And we laughed our asses off :D
So yeah,we printed the pics.
Then,he ask how old we were.
And we said we were in form one.
And he was so shocked :P
He thought we were in form three xD
And we said we were kind short for form three students xD
It's kinda true.. xD
Anyway,I printed this HUGE blg poster :D
And its sooo freaking awesome!
But amanda's new moon poster is obviously bigger than mine :P
Anyway,we were so facinated becos the machine thingy was soooo cool :D
And Amanda was sooooo bloody funny!
As the poster was coming out Ash was liike "Its coming out! Its coming out!"
And I was like "Its like your saying the machine is giving birth xD"
And amanda said "Ash! I can see Martin's head! Its coming out! I can see it! xD"
William laughed xD
William said it cost arnd 16,000 bucks for the machine and the colours are abt 2,000 if I'm not mistaken..
And then,we started joking arnd wif him like wat ashlee did.
She said "hey Will,will you help us cut the posters?" :P
Lolness xD
In the end he told us to add him on MSN :)
Anyway,he are some pics of the place and stuff xD

Facinating xD


It was coming out..hehehe xD

Printing.. :D

Btw,I would like to say hello and goodbye to our lovely friend Eva who is gonna leave us next year :(
She has been the most funniest rockstar fren a nerdstar and a rockstar cud ever have :)
But unfortunately,she's leaving :(
So I wanted to be the first one to say goodbye baybay! :D
Always remeber us ;)
Lakshmi as the nerdy one ;)
Amanda as the smart and twilight addict one ;)
Ashlee as the funny and awesome one ;)
And lastly me as the one who loves blg a lot xD
NEVER FORGET US! :D
Bye babe ;)
We'll miss you lots ;)
Goodbye love ;)
xoxo

I Boys Like Girls


No comments:

Post a Comment