Saturday, November 28, 2009


Short Post ♥ : -

Eva just called me :D
At precisely 8.59 p.m.
I was soooo happy wen she called.
Obviously.
I actually didnt realise it was her until she said "Azu,you dont know who this is?"
And I screamed my ass off xD
Cos I recognise her voice
She told me she's in Paris holidaying wif her family.
And she said for Christmas there's gonna be this festival where everyone is gonna give everyone gifts :D
And she was so excited.
She asked me what  wanted frm Paris and I said..
BOYS LIKE GIRLS STUFF! :D
Of course.
She laughed xD
And she said she got a chance to ride on Go-Carts or Go-Cars
Idk how you spell it but whatever.. :P 
And she went Ice-Skating for the first time in her life xD
She said she fell loads of times and I was like "First timers always fall"
Anyway,she's coming  back 9 December
And we are gonna go out and have fun! :D
MALAYSIAN STYLE! xD
Btw,she asked the ppl there whether they know Boys Like Girls and they were like
"Who?"
"Who are they?"
"What's that?"
=.='
Whatever :P
Omg,I miss her so much :(
Can't wait for the 9th of December ;D


Tonight will change our lives,
It's so good to be by your side,
We'll cry,
We won't give up the fight,
We'll scream loud at the top of our lungs,
And they'll think it's just 'cause we're young,
But we'll feel so alive. ;D




Boys Like Girls - The Great Escape


No comments:

Post a Comment