Wednesday, November 18, 2009

wednesday, november 18, 2009

FRIM was fun but seriously tiring :P
I learnt loads of stuff.
Like how to differentiate between a fruit bat and a vampire bat.
Fruit bats are cuter and vampire bats are really oogly xD
No offence.
Anyway,I went wif my momma,Lakshmi :D
So fun.
We played truth or dare wif Gio and Kyle which was reli funny
Later on, we went jungle tracking.
Laksh and I kept singing The Jungle Tracking Song.
You guys know 'Heart Heart Heartbreak' by the one and only Boys Like Girls rite? :D
We used the tune and made up our own lyrics xD
And it was so freaking funny xD

We're headed to the jung,jung,jungle,
And we don't never ever wanna hear you say,
Don't say you hate this,
Don't even,
Don't say you hate this,
We're goin',

I know its lame
But wat are you gonna do abt it huh??
:P
Anyway,took lots of pics in FRIM
Seeee



Took a pic of Laksh but she didn't realise it xP cute rite?

I think this is a Powder Puff Plant? PPG! xD hehe


This leaf is so cool.Our tour guide,Lenny,told us to smell this leaf and it smelt like herbs.Then,he told us to wipe it on ourselves becos he said ants hate the smell so wen you wipe it the ants will run away. :D

This is an Elephant tree if I'm not mistaken



You know Tarzan rite? Lenny said this is the vine Tarzan swings on :D


Bugs






I Boys Like Girls

No comments:

Post a Comment