Tuesday, November 24, 2009


New Moon baybay! :D
Today's the last day people :)
New Moon is tomoro.
And I bet Amanda is jumping up and down now.
So excited
This is definitely the movie of the year.
Btw,I'm in Team Edward.
Not Jacob xD
Technically,I'm in Team Martin but tht's not an option so..
Jacob is not bad too..
But Edward is gorgeous ;D
Anyway,can't wait to watch it tomoro
Btw,I think I'm gonna watch new moon again on saturday
Cos my mom watched twilight the other day and she said twilight is better than  harry potter xD
And she asked whether it's a sequel and I was like yes :)
So maybe she wants to watch New Moon too xD
And she's into Edward xD
Not Jacob.
Who could blame her? ;D
Edward's gorgeous
But Martin's gorgeous-er 
Boys Like Girls are excited too
Especially Martin
I noe it's gay
But I like it :D
Look ----->

I Boys Like Girls 


No comments:

Post a Comment