Thursday, November 26, 2009


NEW MOON WAS FCUKING AWESOME! :D
OMFG!
Talk abt the movie of the year!
Or even century :D
Damn freaking shitting awesome!
You guys have to watch this movie mann.
If you don't you are seriously missing out.
Seriously!
Edward is soo hot.
And for all those who are in Team Jacob,I take it back,he is burning HAWT!
He's muscle's were...
Mind bottling.
But if I see Martin's  muscles and if I die after tht,I'd be so ok with it xD
Jst kidding.
The movie was sad and romantic and BLOODY AWESOME!
The was this scene where Edward and Bella were kissing and suddenly,a baby in the cinema started crying.
And it was so funny.
Everyone in the cinema laughed.
And there was the scene where Edward was walking in slow motion and all the girls were like
"WOOOOHHH!"
"OHH YEAHH BABBY!"
"THAT'S THE WAY!"
"BLOODY HOT!"
xD
Including me,amanda,laksh and ash xD
Ok maybe I shudnt spoil the movie for you guys.
Bu you have to watch it mannnnn!
There are loads of funny scenes.
I am in love with New Moon rite now.
We were the first in lines in the cinema.
And wen room 8 was opened,we were the first ones to give the tics.
And then we ran our butts off to the room xD
And surprisingly,Amanda was the first one to reach there :P
Oh yeahhh.
Wen she reached there,the rest of us were still wayyyyyy at the back xD
hehehehe.
Anyway,WATCH NEW MOON!
If you dont well Boys Like Girls dont love you! 
Oh yeahh!
I'm not kidding
Can you guys imagine,if new moon was fcuking awesome,
Imagine if eclipse and breaking dawn comes out? :D
OMFG!
Amanda would definitely scream until her hair falls off.
And I would definitely scream until I grow white hair!
Im not kindding ppl!
NEW IS AWESOME!
IT IS SO AWESOME!
IT IS BEYOND AWESOME!
IT IS BE-AWESOME!

Screw being a rockstar,I wanna be a vampire!
Blood sucking hottay!
LIKE EDWARD
But I still love Martin more ;D


IBoys Like Girls

Followed by Twilight
New Moon
Eclipse
Breaking Dawn
<3


No comments:

Post a Comment