Sunday, November 15, 2009

Yesterday,I went out wif amanda :)
We planned to go to the pirnting shop again but NOOO!
It was closed ==
And the worst part is,wen we went there,William didnt even recognise us ==
Lol xD
Anyway,so we ate breakfast at Manhattan Fish Market first.
And the funniest thing happened :)
The waiter who was serving us was so funny
Ok so he gave us this piece of paper saying we have to introduce ourselves to the 'fish family'
xD
So I filled in the form cos amanda malas to write xD
So the last thing you have to fill in was 'Customers Comment'
And you are suppose to comment on the food rite?
But instead we wrote "You have to love TWILIGHT and BOYS LIKE GIRLS more :)"
And then the waiter dude came to collect the form.
So we panicked..
I mean we were suppose to commet abt the food but we didnt
We thought we wud be in trouble xD
So we were like "Ermmm..cud you read this later?"
And he was like "Its ok.I wont make such a big fuss"
So he read the "Customers Comment" part
And he was like "Why do you guys like twilight?"
And amanda was like "Why not??"
Then he started saying Edward Cullen is sissy and all tht xD
Amanda was obviously pissed a bit
Jacob is definitely sissier :P
I asked "What do you think abt Boys Like Girls?"
And he said they are 'okay'
So we paid and left :P
Not immediately of course :)
hehe xD
Later,we went to Kitschen and took pics again :)
See see..

Cant wait for my food xD

Pretending to eat the tissue. Dont noe why..

YUMMY! :D


Here's the form thing :D See the last part xD

This is what we originally wore :)

I like wat we wore here xD


I like this pic xD


This one too :)

I wasnt ready but amanda took the pic xP

I wasnt ready in this pic too xD In fact,I was too busy laughing :)


Nice rite the dresses?

I dont noe why the lights turned orange again :S




I Boys Like Girls

No comments:

Post a Comment